Man I am on a roll with posting! GO MEEE!!!
So this last weekend, John and I went down to Salt Lake City. We attended his missions reunion on Friday nights, and then went to the Conference Dance at the Sandy South Towne Expo Center. It was a lot of fun, but really crowded!
Then Saturday we just lazed around and watched conference during the day. Then we went to, of course, CAFE RIO! YUM YUM YUM YUM! My tummy was in HEAVEN!!!!!!
Sunday Morning my roommate Kelsey got us tickets to the General Conference session. It was of course amazing. I love conference so much and I always learn so much when I go. It's so fun to be in the conference center and see all the people and be in the presence of the Prophet! SUCH AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! After the morning session, we walked around Temple Square and took some cute pictures! So here are some of the good ones! Hope everyone else enjoyed their conference weekend as much as I did!
XOXO
John, Me, Holdy after the Mish reunion
John and I at Temple Square
I love him!

Inside the Conference Center!
The Legendary Lamp Post!
Spring Flowers and Romance... haha!






1 comment:
SOOO cute! I am so jealous of everything! Cafe rio, the fact that you got to be at conference (which was amazing!) the fact that the weather looks perfect and the fact that you are so gorgeous!! You are the luckiest girl in the world!!
Post a Comment