YAY! Finally we made it to Puerto Rico! Quick get that cell phone out! haha! I hate not having my phone... I feel lost without it... sad I know I know! But I seriously was so excited to be somewhere where I could use my phone again. Anyway.
We woke up... didn't go to the gym! AH! no bueno! and then ate breakfast... After breakfast we walked around the promenade deck. It goes around the entire ship and is open air... can I count that as my work out? We were pulling into port when we were walking so that was fun to see Puerto Rico come into sight! It was super windy though as you can see in the pictures...
After our walk, we had a cooking class with the Head Chef from the best restaurant onboard, the Tamarind. Its a Thai asian fusion restaurant and they have the best coconut curry chicken ever! And Ribs that were to DIE FOR! I might even post the recipes... if your lucky!
After Cooking Class we were cleared to head ashore to Explore Beautiful San Juan. Our plans got changed around a little so my mom and I decided to just wing it and walk around the city. We explored one of the many forts, walked around the outside of the huge old 16th century Sea wall, stumbled upon the film set for a Johnny Depp movie, and then went SHOPPING! YAY! haha! After shopping we got back on board to have dinner on the ship at the Pinnacle Grill. YUM! they had a great filet mignon, and to chocolate molten lava cake... ummm oink oink I was so happy! FAT KID! haha!
After Dinner, my mom decided to go up to the library and read, I got her started reading the Host and she couldn't put it down, and I went back to San Juan to hook up with my Friend Jaisy who lives there! We went around for a little bit and then went to her play rehearsal. She is producing her first play! YAY! It was so good to see her! Puerto Rico was definitely my Favorite Island! IT WAS GORGEOUS! If you ever get the chance to go definitely take it!
XOXO
I was a little HYPER!
Puerto Rican Coastline!
It was SOOO WINDY!
Asian Ribs that I made! With a noodle salad and a tomato rose.
My mom and I with Chef Tino from the Tamarind restaurant
Walking around the outer Sea Walls...
The view down the coast of Old San Juan from the top of the Fort.
My mom and I at the Old Fort
Jaisy and I at the Cruise Ship Port where I came in! YAY!






No comments:
Post a Comment