Hello!
Well after a Jam Packed Day at St. Thomas, its nice to just kick it and relax on the Ship. My Mom and I treated ourselves to Manicures and Pedicures in the Spa today! SO Amazing, my skin is so soft... and TAN! haha! YES! no more pasty whiteness from Idaho! I actually look like I could pass for a Floridian again! WAHOO!!!!
Today we basically just kicked in onboard, cause where else would we go? haha! Nothing super special. Formal dining in the Rembrandt dining room again, YUM! Its Surf and Turf night! LOBSTER AND STEAK! haha I am such a fatty... I swear All I do on this cruise is eat! OH OH! I went to the gym this morning again! I'm so good. I ran a mile and then worked my biceps and my triceps! GO ME! HAHA! Nothing major to report! looking forward to being in the Bahamas tomorrow! WOOT!
XOXOXO
My Mom and I dressed up for dinner!






No comments:
Post a Comment