So I finally am getting a chance to Post about my Cruise! YAY!
The First Day was awesome, We had our good friends the Mantors drive us down to Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale. Then we had to go through all the boarding process YAWN! But then we finally got onboard! YAY! We were Cruising onboard the Holland American Eurodam. It was the largest ship in their fleet with over 3,000 passangers! Holy cow was it a little crowded? Yes.... but it was still way fun! The ship overall was definately Asian themed so that was fun. Lots of Asian artwork and stuff. There were 12 decks or floors on the ship. SO FUN! So anyway once we got onboard we ate lunch at the Lido Deck and walked around and explored the ship.
Then at 4 we had our Lifeboat Drill. We were at Lifeboat station #8... They weren't too happy with me cause I just got a new phone and was trying to set up my voicemail... anywho apparently you are supposed to pay attention to Life Boat drills... I dunno why.... haha! But they weren't happy I was on my phone the whole time... all I can say is good thing we didn't sink cause I wouldn't of known what to do. oh well! Then after that we went to the spa and got facials! Way to start off with relaxation right? And then we went to dinner and explored some more! What a great first day! Here are some pictures!
XOXOX
This was in the center of the ship at the main stairwell.. we weren't sure what it was but it changed colors and was pretty....
Life Boat # 8 Drill! So FUN!
My mom and I poolside on the Lido Deck So FUN!
Hydro pool as part of the Spa... We spent a lot of time in the spa... uhhhhOHHH!
Lunch on the Lido Deck






No comments:
Post a Comment