Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 17, 2009

Half Moon Cay Bahamas - Day Seven

Oh my how time flies when you are havin' fun in the sun! 
Today we are on the private island of Half Moon Cay. ITS GORGEOUS! AH! We went horseback riding by Land and by Sea this morning! SO FUN! My horses name was Speculation, and My moms' horses name was Pickle.. HAHA! They were both a little frisky, they wanted to go play in the water when they weren't supposed to but oh well they were pretty good for the most part. I was a little scared of riding them in the water so I just watched my mom, but I rode mine all along the beach! It was so fun, and so picturesque! 
After Horseback riding, we just went up the beach and swam for a while, then went shopping and I got a super cute handmade straw beach bag. After that it was time for the Island Barbeque, Ribs, corn, potato salad, and fresh fruit! So good! After Lunch I got a bad case of the Itis (definition of Itis: sleepiness after consuming fried chicken, turkey, or ribs) , so of course I found the nearest hammock and took a nap! ahhh this is the life! Hope you all are having fun back west where its snowing while I was sleeping in my hammock! haha! 
XOXOX

Speculation and Me riding on the beach!

After Horseback riding... Seriously look at that water! LOVE IT!

BYAHHHH!!!!!

All the excitement from the morning plus the food = ITIS!

1 comment:

Gentri said...

I love all your pictures and im so glad you let me follow your trip day by day so i could feel like I was on a vaca for five minutes... haha! It looks like you had the best time ever! We really need to do a cruise now! :D